Life and Business Coaching
International Coaching Federation defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Are you ready to create positive change in your life?
Coaching supports you to live a richer life – regardless of your goals. Some examples are:
- Personal relationships, time management, work-life balance, stress reduction, life simplification, and improved health
- Professional or business goals such as employment search, getting a promotion, leadership development, or starting/managing a business
Coaching focuses on your strengths and aims to help you achieve what you want more of in life and at work. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, professional aspirations, and transitions in life by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action.
As your coach I will:
- Help you discover what’s most important to you in your life.
- Facilitate exploration to come up with the best choices based on where you are and your vision for your future.
- Assist you in designing a plan to achieve your vision.
- Hold you accountable and challenge you to grow and do more than you think you can do
- Work with you to eliminate any obstacles or blocks that stand in your way.
- Celebrate your successes with you!
Coaching Sessions & Rates
Coaching sessions vary between 30 to 60 minutes in length. Sessions can be done in person or on the phone. The fee varies based on session length and duration of commitment. All payments are cash or credit card paid monthly. A sliding scale is offered to economically challenged individuals.
Workshops and Groups
Art + Counseling also provides personal development workshops for individual who wants to expand their self-knowledge and creative spirit. See Groups, Workshops and Gatherings for information on current offerings.
Begin Thinking Bigger Today
Call Loretta to discuss your goals and dreams.